Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011

Today is looking better. Her x-rays are clear and the doctors say she's getting better quick and they may start to feed her slowly in the next couple days. They took both IV's out of her hands and put one in her head to keep giving her the antibiotics and thyroid medication. She's doing well enough that the tube that sucks air out of her stomach was turned off. It still releases air, it just doesn't suck it out. Hopefully it will be out by tomorrow morning. Jaela really hates it and I don't blame her. It makes her gag a lot.

Even though it's hard to be here and hard to leave our little girl every night, we LOVE the time we get to spend with her. And most of the time we end up playing with her hair. And with so much hair, what can we do but give her crazy hair-do's? :)
These are mostly courtesy of her father.
This was the first time we got to wash her hair. We like to call this one the old man hair-do. For those of you who know my dad, do you see the resemblance? :)

Her hair is super fluffy after we wash it.

I love this one! Jeremy did this while he was holding her one day.

I think she looks like she just stuck her finger in a plug.

Dad's at it again. And he used the best styling product.... spit on his fingers..... I'm not sure spikes are her best look.

Jeremy loves to curl her hair like this. Who knew Jeremy would love doing girl hair so much!

And as you can see, she love her daddy dearly. As do I.

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I'm so glad things are going well today! Is your dad jealous that she has more hair than him? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Thanks for sharing pictures of your cute little girl and for letting us know how she is doing. Andrew and I pray for ya'll everyday. So gotta question... did you have heartburn when you were pregnant? Because I hear that means your baby will have lots of hair. ;-) I've had lots of heartburn! lol Love,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad's super jealous of her hair :) I did have heartburn pretty often when I was pregnant. I heard that means the baby will have a lot of hair too. Hopefully your little girl will have lots of hair. It's really fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete