Not much changed today. She's eating again and they increase the amount a little bit every day. Yesterday she was at 8 ml and today they bumped her to 14 ml. She has to work her way back up to 54 ml. It'll probably take about five more days and she has to be at that amount for a couple days before she can even possibly come home. She ate a little bit out of the bottle today. We're trying everything we can to get her to eat by mouth. It seems the hardest part for her is keeping her little eyes open long enough to eat the full amount.
Jaela & Hadley
Thursday, February 10, 2011
February 10, 2011
Not much changed today. She's eating again and they increase the amount a little bit every day. Yesterday she was at 8 ml and today they bumped her to 14 ml. She has to work her way back up to 54 ml. It'll probably take about five more days and she has to be at that amount for a couple days before she can even possibly come home. She ate a little bit out of the bottle today. We're trying everything we can to get her to eat by mouth. It seems the hardest part for her is keeping her little eyes open long enough to eat the full amount.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A girl after my own heart! I love having my hair played with, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. We're still prayin for all of you!
Jeremy and Stacy, She is so little and cute.
ReplyDeleteShe looks darling in her little hat, and looks like alot like her Daddy. I can't wait to see her and to hold her. (I hope we will be able to.) I'm glad that she is doing better.
I haven't been up because I didn't think you could have visitors. But I will be up on Monday. I love you all.
She is adorable you guys. You two are so strong going through all of this and I'm happy to see she is doing so well. I really would like to come see her but I don't know if you guys want everyone coming to see her yet? But congratulations to both of you, she is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing this blog, its really nice to see what is happening and how well she is progressing these past few days. If it wasn't for the blog I wouldn't know anything, it was a really good idea and I love seeing all of the pictures of her.
ReplyDeleteNatalie