Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011



Nothing new happened/changed today. She's still being held for "observation" for an undetermined amount of time. So I'm just putting some pictures on.


Jeremy was doing her hair again......


Her cousin Kate sent her a pretty hair bow for Valentine's Day


I thought I'd put some videos on here for fun too.

This is another video of Jeremy playing with Jaela's hair



Jeremy was holding Jaela and she rubbed her hand along his arm for a long time. We didn't get much of it on video seeing as how she always stops doing the cute things as soon as we start recording.



I think it's super cute when she sucks in her sleep like this

1 comment:

  1. Oh MAN she is SO STINKIN' CUTE! No wonder they want to keep her for observation! They love looking at that little cutie every day! :) Those videos are THE BEST! She is such a sweetie! I CAN'T WAIT to hold her!!!
    I'm glad her Love Day bow arrived safely! We LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete