We have reached another milestone today. We put Jaela in her car seat and she loved it. It may seems simple and insignificant to some, but Jeremy and I couldn't be more proud. Our definition of milestone is a little different than most. We may never see our little girl crawl or walk, but the precious and special moments for us have been putting her in clothes,.....
Yeah Jaela! We're so proud of you for sitting in your car seat! You look SO cute in there, too! We are proud of your momma and daddy, too for having faith in you and helping you reach those milestones! We know that with their help you will continue to reach many, many more! Your animal jammas are so cute! You have the cutest little smile in that picture!
ReplyDeleteWE LOVE ALL THREE OF YOU!!!
PS. when we get there in a week and a half your favorite Auntie and biggest fan/cheerleader will help you reach another milestone (if it's okay with your momma & daddy)...I'm gonna paint your nails! :)
We are so glad Jaela is getting better! We love to read about how she is doing. We pray for all of you everyday. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.
ReplyDeleteJarem and Lindy
I love the smiley one in her jammas! I could almost hear a chuckle coming from little Jaela. And that carseat is so cute! I'm glad she loved it!
ReplyDelete