Jeremy and I both have a cousin getting married in the next week. We thought this would be a good time to take Jaela out and let the families really get to see her, but the pediatrician told us that RSV is still going around and that we shouldn't take her out still. I'm pretty disappointed that we can't take her, but I'd also hate to take ANY attention away from Zach & Natalie and Robert & Christina. It's their big days! So next time we go to the pediatrician we'll ask when it's safe to have her around a big group of people so we can get her blessed and everyone can see her!
Well I got an appointment set up with Shriner's to get the Pamidronate started. Jeremy explains better what it does so I'll put it in his words. Our bones break themselves down and build themselves up, kind of like how a snake sheds it's skin. This drug is supposed to slow the breakdown of the bones so they build up faster than they break down, which is why they grow stronger and better. We check her in on Wednesday and she can come home on Friday. Hopefully all goes well.
But anyway, Happy Easter!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE her dress! I am totally jealous! I wish Kate had one! Jaela looks adorable in it, too! He he! And those bunny ears are so cute! I LOVE babies in sunglasses! What a cutie! She is SO CUTE and SO SWEET!!! Let us know how the Pamidronate goes! (Ps. thanks for explaning how it works! It makes sense, at least I think I understand :))We will keep her in our prayers (even more than normal :)) that everything will go well and that she will respond well to the treatments! Oh, and Kate and I fly in on May 27 and Tim will arrive a few days after so...we would LOVE to be at cutie Jaela's blessing but if you wanted to bless her sooner, we understand :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Her headband is WAY cute! I need to be taking lessons from YOU! Not the other way around!
HAPPY EASTER!!!