I was talking with my mom this weekend and she mentioned that people ask her if she ever gets to hold Jaela. I don't know why it took me by surprise. I guess I just assumed people knew how much we hold her. Well, Jeremy and I hold her all the time and we let the people that actually get to see her in person and not through car windows hold her too :) I thought I'd put some pictures on her of us holding her.
Of course she look SO little when Jeremy holds her. (She was having a bad hair day).

And I use the word "hold" loosely.

Here's me holding her, but I'm sure everyone assumes I hold her anyway.

I love to hold her close to me.

I know you can't see her face, but I promise this is my mom (Grammy) holding her.

This is the first time my dad (Grampy) got to hold her.

And here's the person that was the most excited to hold Jaela. My 17 year old brother, Ryan. This little girl has just stolen his heart!

This is Jeremy's Dad holding her.

Jeremy's mom
Jeremy's sister, Michelle.

And another one where you can't see the face, but this is Jeremy's sister Rachael holding her.
So there's proof that people get to hold her. And mostly it's just that. Holding. I still don't like people to try and reposition her, or pass her to another person without my help or Jeremy's. And I'm sure once we're off lock down we'll let others hold her too. I'm just patiently waiting for the day when I can show her off to everybody in person! She's just so dang cute and I want everybody to see her. Soon though.
Of course she look SO little when Jeremy holds her. (She was having a bad hair day).
And I use the word "hold" loosely.
Here's me holding her, but I'm sure everyone assumes I hold her anyway.
I love to hold her close to me.
I know you can't see her face, but I promise this is my mom (Grammy) holding her.
This is the first time my dad (Grampy) got to hold her.
And here's the person that was the most excited to hold Jaela. My 17 year old brother, Ryan. This little girl has just stolen his heart!
This is Jeremy's Dad holding her.
Jeremy's mom
And another one where you can't see the face, but this is Jeremy's sister Rachael holding her.
I'm patiently waiting too! I want to see you all!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I remember you saying that you're going to be sweing snaps into Jaela's clothes. I know you and your mom are handy seamstresses, but if you'd like some help, I'd be more than willing!
Love you!