When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. But what happens when life stops handing them and starts throwing?
Wednesday night I start to feel sick. It's the flu. I can't even get off the couch without almost throwing up. Thursday afternoon Jaela decides it's the perfect time to be mobile and dives off the couch, breaking her femur on the way. Jeremy, Jaela, and I get to sit at the pediatricians office and the x-ray lab for two hours, then take a two hour drive to Primary's, then sit another two hours in their ER. Jeremy and Jaela spent a sleepless, painful night at Primary's while I spend a sleepless, nauseated night at my moms. Jaela's leg was set and casted early in the morning and Jeremy spent almost a whole day trying to get them out of there (those of you that know hospital standard time know what I mean). Now we're all home, I feel better, Jaela doesn't, and this will be our life for the next three weeks.
I'm so sorry Stacey. That stinks. Can we help with your lemonade stand? We sure miss you guys. We need to get together soon. Please let me know if there is anything you need or if there's anything we can do. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh my word...or maybe you're getting hit with a semi-automatic lemon gun. But you do have one amazingly cute little girl there! Hope the three weeks go by as fast as possible. We love you guys too.
ReplyDelete