These are some pictures I took of Jaela to give to her grandparents for Christmas. She was mostly a good sport but at the end you'll see some shots where she wasn't :)
This is probably my most favorite out of the 1000 (literally) that I took over the month. I can just imagine her thinking "here's your stinkin' ornament, mom."
These are amazing!! Probably the cutest christmas pictures I've ever seen. I love the attitude too. Can I second Steph's request to have you take pictures of my little one (soon to be ones) next Christmas too? Hope everything is going well.
She is so stinkin' cute! How do you ever look away! Those pictures are adorable and so creative!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out amazing!! Will you do my girls' pictures next Christmas?
ReplyDeleteBut that last one has got to be my favorite too--haha! That Jaela...what a kid.
Those turned out SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!! Probably the cutest christmas pictures I've ever seen. I love the attitude too. Can I second Steph's request to have you take pictures of my little one (soon to be ones) next Christmas too? Hope everything is going well.
ReplyDelete