Notice the difference between this picture...
Last time I wrote a lot about things that I wasn't happy about, especially medical, but this time is going to be different.
I'm grateful for the nurse at the NICU that took the initiative to get things moving to get Jaela home (two days later by the way). I'm grateful for the nurse at Primary's who worked a 14 hour shift and wouldn't leave until she knew Jaela was ok. I'm grateful for the nurse at Shriner's that loves Jaela like her own and treats her that way. I'm grateful for the nurse at our pediatricians office that always takes her time and listens to what we have to say.
I'm grateful for my mom and Jeremy's mom. Those two women have done so much for the three of us.
Most of all I'm grateful for my wonderful little Jaela and my wonderful not-so-little Jeremy. I love it when Jaela wakes up and she smiles so big and gets so excited when I come to get her. I love hearing Jeremy play with Jaela in the other room and her laughing so hard. I love sitting by Jeremy with is arm around me and Jaela in his other arm. I love listening to Jaela chatter, especially when she sort of says "mama." And I love those pretty blue eyes.
:) Happy Thanksgiving Week! Hope Jaela's arms heal quickly.
ReplyDeleteI'm grateful for the example you guys are to us. You are amazing. We sure love our little Jaela. I hope Jaela gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete