Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Friday, August 12, 2011

I can do anything!

I can play with my cousins.
I can play with three toys at one time.

I can have crazy hair.

I can give dad big smiles.


I can wear daddy's sunglasses.


I can give mom the stare down when dad gets home.


I can cook with dad.

I can eat cantaloupe.

I can make a mess eating my cookie.


I can get some mango in my mouth.


I can make new friends.


I can wear piggies.

I can play the piano.

I can play the guitar.

I can lift my head off daddy's chest.

I can sit up.


I can fall over.


I can peek over my crib.

I can go swimming.


I can jump on the trampoline.

I can go boating.


I can do anything!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't pick a favorite, but the cookie picture pretty much kills me. Bah!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post inspires me, it really does! I agree with Steph, and the peek-over-my-crib picture made me laugh. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is AMAZING!!! What a precious gift. You guys are doing so wonderful with her. She has a bright, bright future ahead. (-: Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete