Those two are best buddies! I love watching them giggle and play together. I'm so glad they have each other & that we live so close! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of them!!!!!
I was just going through older posts in this blog. It was very humbling to see her in the hospital and read again about all she's gone through! I'm so happy that she's doing so well now. I love you guys! Give the darling princess a squeeze from me!
So beautiful! I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it toooooo!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of Jaela and Kate!!!
ReplyDeleteThose two are best buddies! I love watching them giggle and play together. I'm so glad they have each other & that we live so close! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures of them!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just going through older posts in this blog. It was very humbling to see her in the hospital and read again about all she's gone through! I'm so happy that she's doing so well now. I love you guys! Give the darling princess a squeeze from me!
ReplyDelete