Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it wrong for a grown woman to cry in Wal-Mart?

Jaela and I were at Wal-Mart getting yellow shirts for Wishbone Day and as another family passed us in the isle, the little girl said "that baby's weird."

My good mood immediately soured and a held back tears til I could leave. I'm sure I'm not the only mom who's heard this, but I still was hurt. Jaela didn't care of couse, but she got a new toy anyway to make me feel better. She had fun dumping her new bath letters (I know she's not in the tub in these pics) out of the bowl. And what's better to do with an empty bowl besides putting it on your head?



I love this girl.

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, I know you don't know me. But I am so sorry for your pain. Jaela is beautiful and PERFECT. One day that little girl will understand. But until she does and until others do, Jaela has the perfect mama and daddy who can help HER understand. Keep on keeping on! :)

    ReplyDelete