Don't know you, but I stumbled across your blog and just fell in love with your little girl. (hope that's not too creepy.) She is beautiful and I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers. You seem like a wonderful family.
I just finished getting caught up with your blog--wow, I missed a lot! I feel so badly that I didn't know what has been going on the past couple of months but your wonderful little family has been in my thoughts and will continue to be in my prayers! I am continually amazed at and inspired by the faith and strength you both show.
And I LOVE the pic of her watching conference...too cute!
Look at those sitting skills!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so big SITTING there! Her hair is sooo long too! Emi's is about that length and she is 15 months old:)Such a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteDon't know you, but I stumbled across your blog and just fell in love with your little girl. (hope that's not too creepy.) She is beautiful and I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers. You seem like a wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteI just finished getting caught up with your blog--wow, I missed a lot! I feel so badly that I didn't know what has been going on the past couple of months but your wonderful little family has been in my thoughts and will continue to be in my prayers! I am continually amazed at and inspired by the faith and strength you both show.
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the pic of her watching conference...too cute!