Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HAH!

Jaela had an appointment with the pediatrician on Monday so by default a weight check. 8 lbs 14 oz! She gained 8 oz, on her own, in two weeks, with no feeding tube!! That's the fastest she's ever gained weight. She didn't ever gain that fast on the tube! Take that you "all-knowing" dietician!!!
HAH!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this post for so many reasons. But especially because I love to hear Jaela is doing so well! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly believe mothers know best. Way to go Jaela (and Stacey)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is AWESOME!!! Jaela is SO BLESSED to have parents that fight for her & do what you KNOW is best no matter what ANYONE says! WAY TO GO JAELA, STACEY & JEREMY!!! I am so proud of you! I can't to see what amazing thing you accomplish next together!

    ReplyDelete