I know I already told you on FB, but they are SO CUTE!!!
Kate and I just watched the video of Jaela laughing and Kate kept smiling when Jaela would laugh and then she started waving and waving at her! It was so cute! I can't wait for them to meet! They are going to be best friends!
I just read your post about Jaela shaking her head at Derek (I know you posted it about a month ago- better late than never, right?!). That is SO funny!!! I hope she'll do it again when we see you guys for her blessing!
Those are the most precious pictures EVER!
ReplyDeleteI know I already told you on FB, but they are SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteKate and I just watched the video of Jaela laughing and Kate kept smiling when Jaela would laugh and then she started waving and waving at her! It was so cute! I can't wait for them to meet! They are going to be best friends!
Adorable! Oh my word.
ReplyDeleteI just read your post about Jaela shaking her head at Derek (I know you posted it about a month ago- better late than never, right?!). That is SO funny!!! I hope she'll do it again when we see you guys for her blessing!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you stalk my blog, it makes me feel better about stalking yours! ;-) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!!
ReplyDelete