Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I got the most precious mother's day gift from Jaela today.



I love being a mom to this special little girl. She is such a joy to us and has filled our lives in ways we never imagined. We love her so much and are so glad families are forever.

To my mom, I want to say thank you for being the best example of how to be a mom. I wouldn't have been able to make it through these past three months without you. You've sat in hospital rooms for countless hours, taken care of me and Jeremy when we couldn't take care of ourselves, held me when I've cried, and listened to my sorrows. You truly are an amazing mom. I love you.

To my mother-in-law, thank you for raising Jeremy to become a wonderful and dedicated husband and father. And thank you being there for us so much these past months.

Jeremy would like to say: "Happy Mother's Day Mom! We are so grateful for all of the love and support that you give us. We appreciate and are glad that we have someone who is there to watch over us and worry about us all the time. The world is a much better place because of your influence in our lives and the lives of those around us. We love you so much!

"To my mother-in-law; Thank you for taking care of my two girls while they are away from me so often. It is comforting to know they will be well taken care of wherever they may be."












2 comments:

  1. That was adorable. What a wonderful post. I firmy believe that there are few, if any, things better than a baby giggle. And Jaela has a cute one. Stacey, happy mother's day to you. Thank you for being such a great example of what a mother should really be like. I know you have your hard days, but you are Jaela's hero and fighter in so many ways. I really look up to you. Thanks for all you do and for sharing your journey with us. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is THE CUTEST THING!!! Man, that is the best, isn't it?! What a perfect present! She is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see her again in person!!!

    ReplyDelete