Jaela & Hadley

Jaela & Hadley

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I guess I should dust this old thing off

I keep thinking that people want to read all these great thoughts of mine. Wonderful dissertations on motherhood. My deepest thoughts. Well, my deepest thoughts now are "what day of the week is it?" and "when was the last time I showered?" So if you come here to read something beautiful, keep moving. If you come to see pictures of two cute girls then you're in the right place. Let it begin.

Since I haven't really posted since Hadley was born I'll just put one picture per month. She grows so fast. I miss those days of cuddling.

One month old.

Two months

Three months




Four months



Five months


Six months


Seven months


Eight months


Nine months


Ten months


We are completely in love with this little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment